Sunday, July 19, 2009

I ♥ Faces - week 28

So this is my 1st entry into the I ♥ Faces phenomenon I've heard so much about:) This weeks theme was "Feet" and when I heard it, this shot immediately came to mind! It's one of my favorites:) It was taken at the very end of a family studio shoot. The little boy's Daddy was holding him, kissing his head, and I went to town! It was such a beautiful display of affection that I know most men try to hide or are uncomfortable showing infront of lights and a lens. Anyway, I think you can still see the sweetness in the shot below. ENJOY!



19 comments:

  1. Welcome to the addiction of posting photos in these challenges! I love it!

    Gorgeous shot - such sweet things those little baby feet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's a tiny foot! Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! It was so cute to hear the description of the daddy's affection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet shot! I love that he his trying to chomp down on Daddy's hand in the back ground.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet shot :) Welcome to the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome, what a sweet photo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet! Love the sense of scale between the father's hand and the tiny foot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is a beautiful, sweet shot! i love how the baby is playing with the dad's wedding ring. so great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so sweet and definitely a good catch :). i know dad was happy with it!

    i have my photo posted now, so feel free to come on over for a visit anytime :O)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how he is eating your fingers!

    ReplyDelete